This section provides you with exercises for different topics covered in the book. The exercises are organized along the chapters from the book.
2 Discrete Dynamic Systems
- 2.1 Characterisation of Dynamic Systems: Exercises
- 2.2 Transition Systems: Exercises
- 2.3 Events and Causality: No exercises.
- 2.4 Application of Discrete Dynamic System Models Exercises
3 Sequential Systems
4 Concurrent Systems
5 Business Process Models
- 5.1 Workflow Patterns: Exercises
- 5.2 Introduction to Business Process Modelling: Exercises
- 5.3 Business Process Model and Notation: Exercises
You can find all images used for the exercises in full resolution in this document here
For lecturers, we can provide solutions as pdf. Please contact us at mathias dot weske at hpi dot de.